Vegan Whipped Cream
There's really nothing better than a warm chocolate cake topped with a fresh, homemade whipped cream.
Wait what are we talking about...? Yes there is! A HEALTHY CAKE + WHIPPED CREAM is for sure BETTER!
20grams of plant based protein in the darkest chocolate cake you've ever tasted, plus a Vegan Whipped Cream. This will for sure be your new favorite dessert!
And only 3 ingredients!
- can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- place your can of coconut milk in the refridgerator overnight or for 24 hours. This allows the full fat to separate from the coconut water.
- place your mixing bowl and paddles in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- be careful when removing the coconut milk can from the refrigerator, you don't want to shake it and blend the cream back in. Open can and scoop the cream into your mixing bowl. (you can use the leftover water for a smoothie later!)
- Blend on high until it creates peaks in the cream. Takes about 2-3minutes. Add in your maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend a second longer.
- You can use it immediately or store in fridge a little longer.
Other uses for your whipped cream: top your morning coffee with it, or eat it with berries!
-The Ezer Snacks Family
We've noticed that the Dark Chocolate Extreme cakes are actually cooking better with 1/3 cup of water. (the package says 1/4)
So we definitely suggest using 1/3 a cup to get the perfectly moist chocolate protein cake!