Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™?
- Add 2 level scoops of Ezer™ Mix and 1/4 cup of cold water to your faovrite mug. Mix contents thoroughly and microwave for 1 minute. ENJOY! (Be careful, contents may be hot)
ARE YOUR 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKES™ GLUTEN-FREE?
WHAT KIND OF PROTEIN IS USED IN THE 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™?
- Plant Based, Pea Protein, you can read more about why we use Pea Protein in the Our Ingredients page
HOW MUCH PROTEIN IS IN THE 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™?
- We pack 20grams of plant based protein in each cake! Making it delicious and filling!
ARE YOUR 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKES™ TREE NUT FREE?
- No, our cakes are made with coconut sugar.
ARE YOUR 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKES™ FREE OF GMO'S?
- Yes, we use all natural ingredients in all of our snacks!
CAN I MAKE A SMALLER PORTION OF THE 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™?
- Sure! Just use 1 scoop, and only 1/8 cup or 1 oz of water!
CAN I MAKE A LARGER PORTION OF THE 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™?
- Feel free to, just remember, you are already getting 20grams of complete protein in one cake!
MY CAKE CAME OUT A LITTLE WET. HOW MUCH WATER DO I USE?
- For 2 scoops of mix, use 2oz or 1/4 cup of cold water. Each microwave cooks differently, so if your cake is a little wet, just add 5-15 more seconds to your cook time!
WHAT IF MY CAKE IS TOO DRY?
- Make sure you are using 2 level scoops of mix with your 2oz or 1/4 cup of cold water to make your cake. If your cakes are still too dry, add a little more water! It should be like a smooth cake batter before you bake it!
WHAT OTHER INGREDIENTS DO I NEED?
- None, everything you need is in the cake! However, if you want to get fancy and have fun with your cakes, check out our Instagram feed for various ways to top it for more flavor!
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A MICROWAVE?
- First off, you can add water and enjoy a delicious cake batter snack!
- We are also working on how to BAKE your cake in the oven. Details coming soon!
CAN I EAT THE 1 MINUTE PROTEIN CAKE™ WITHOUT HEATING IT?
- Of course! Instead of a cake, you will be enjoying a delicious cake batter....just like getting to "lick the spoon" only better!